Monday, February 20, 2012

Prenatal Labs.

Today I went for my prenatal blood work, which wasn't too bad. And with her knowing the ranges of the HCG levels & the ranges in 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' book, we have decided that I'm 3-4 weeks, closer to 4. So, that's so exciting. And figuring the arrival somewhere between October 26 & November 1. I absolutely cannot wait!!!! :)

I start my new job on Monday, which means 5 weeks of training, Monday-Friday 8-430... meaning I don't go back to the doctor until April 5. BLAH! I hate waiting & that's a long time to wait to see our baby. But, I know it will be worth it.

How far along? Estimated 3 weeks & 5 days.
Total weight gain/loss: None.
Maternity clothes? No, but soon. I've already gained a ton of weight before I was pregnant. =/
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I stay sleepy.
Best moment this week: Today, making the appointment for my first ultrasound.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Lots of pepsi!!!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing yet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, I've just been that way anyways.. food or not.
Have you started to show yet: Nope.
Gender prediction: I don't have a prediction. I really want a girl, but would be happy with either!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My first ultrasound & getting my bump.

When to tell my supervisor at work? 

I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment